VISITOR CENTER 208-756-1222
Mon-Sat 9am - 5pm
Mon, Wed & Thurs 9am - 3pm
Tues & Frid 9am - 1pm
SACAJAWEA - BEST Little Wedding Venues in Idaho!
Idaho wedding locations at Sacajawea Center in Salmon Idaho include:
- Indoor Wedding Locations on site
- Idaho Barn Weddings in the Meriwether Theatre
- Outdoor wedding locations
Please contact us to discuss your dream wedding venues in Idaho!
We provide the following:
- Reservations for the use of all Sacajawea Center Facilities and Equipment
- Coordination of event logistic information to service providers such as catering, housekeeping, sound technician, additional lavatory services, and floral services.
- On site support in the Learning Center
- Event planning consultation.
Click to view larger images
Over 6 Years: $5 per person
Family: $12 (parents and children)
Groups & Tours: $4 per person
Call (208) 756-1188 to schedule a tour
Ages 6 and under and Lemhi County
2 Miles East of Salmon Idaho on Hwy 28
(208) 756-1188 [main office]
(208) 756-1222 [visitor center]
The Event Rental Spaces and the
Park and Trails are open year-round.
The Visitor Interpretive Center is open from Memorial Day weekend through the end of September.
If you are searching for a unique indoor Wedding Venues in Idaho, the Sacajawea Learning Center is a must see! We offer wedding groups the option to rent the main level, lower level or complete building to accommodate your wedding guests. Clean, modern restrooms, commercial kitchennete, wireless internet connection, use of A/V equipment and event rentals are available for your wedding party conveniences! Rental of the Learning Center includes use of 30 6ft tables, 215 stackable chairs, and 8 2x2 outdoor tables.
- The main level banquet room can fit a wedding group of up to 115 (banquet style). The main level banquet room features a full wall of large windows with spectacular mountain views; a wrap around deck complete with small tables and chairs for casual conversations; and commercial kitchenette perfect for food service is available upon request.
- The Sacajawea Learning Center also features a lower level that can accommodate a group of up to 120 and is ideal for food service and wedding receptions! The lower level also features a long wall of large windows to enjoy our famous stunning Idaho mountain views!
Planning on a larger wedding? Sacajawea Center offers premier outdoor wedding venues in Idaho that can accommodate large weddings! The beautiful grounds and picturesque views of the Beaverhead Mountains make for memorable wedding photos. A wedding ceremony in the outdoor amphitheater, complete with star tent and optional sound system rental, becomes the perfect setting for outdoor weddings in Idaho.
For smaller weddings the Meriwether Theatre is a fabulous choice for a country barn weddings. The classic red barn with stadium seats up to 75.
Other miscellaneous equipment for rent includes 10x20 canopy tent, portable stage/dance floor, and powered PA system. Call the Sacajawea Center for more information and let us know how we can help accommodate your wedding party!!